When your child needs high-quality specialty pediatric care, you can relax knowing that Pediatric Specialists of Virginia (PSV) participate in a wide variety of health plans (Medicaid/Public, Federal, and Commercial/Private).
Pay Your Bill
For your convenience, you may access and pay your bill by using our online bill pay system, which is a safe and secured payment portal. (Note: You will be redirected to a website managed by PSV’s affiliate, Inova Health System, who handles PSV’s billing).
If you have a past due account in collections with Argon (a third-party collections agency) and need to make a payment, please visit: https://secure.aargon.com/pciPayment/index.cfm.
If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service at 571-423-5750. Representatives are available to speak with you Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 4:30 pm EST.
Ambulatory Surgery Center Information
Transparency in Healthcare Costs
If PSV is not included in your family’s insurance network, if the patient does not have insurance, or if your family is choosing not to use insurance you have the right to receive a good faith estimate for the total expected cost of any non-emergency items or services. If you receive a bill that is at least $400 more than your good faith estimate, you can dispute the bill.
- When reviewing estimates please note the following important information:
- Each patient’s individual responsibility will depend upon that patient’s insurance coverage and/or eligibility for PSV’s financial assistance policy.
- Your final bill will consist of multiple different charges based on your specific medical condition, treatment needs, and length of time spent at our facility. These factors can include, but are not limited to:
- How long it takes to perform the services
- Length of time spent in recovery
- The type of medications and supplies required to provide services and follow-up treatment
- Any patient condition or complications that require additional treatment
You may receive multiple bills for your procedure, including separate bills from physicians not employed by PSV (including surgeons or dentists). Each of these additional providers maintains their own list of standard charges and you should contact them directly for additional information.
Once your surgical posting information is received from your surgeon or referring provider a PSV team member can assist you in obtaining personalized price estimates based on your individual situation. For questions or more information about your right to a good faith estimate, please visit cms.gov/nosurprises. If you would like to obtain additional information about your individual estimated financial responsibility based on your planned services and insurance coverage, please contact our Surgical Schedulers at 571-766-3022.
To ensure that we can provide you with accurate information, please have the following information available when you call:
- Description and procedure codes of planned services
- Physician name and contact information
- Your insurance information
Balance Billing Protection for Out-of-Network Services
As of January 1, 2021, Virginia state law may protect you from “balance billing” when you get:
- EMERGENCY SERVICES from an out-of-network hospital, or an out-of-network doctor or other medical provider at a hospital; or
- NON-EMERGENCY SURGICAL OR ANCILLARY SERVICES from an out-of-network lab or health care professional at an in-network hospital, ambulatory surgical center or other health care facility.
Balance Billing Protection for Out-Of-Network Service
Balance Billing Regulations
Balance Billing Frequently Asked Questions