Pediatric Specialists of Virginia (PSV) is pleased to announce that 21 of our physicians were named to Northern Virginia Magazine’s “Top Doctors” of 2023 list in their recent February 2023 issue.
The 21 selections represent all six of our pediatric specialties. This prestigious designation is a testament to the hard work of our clinical and administrative staff and their dedication to our mission of providing the best pediatric specialty care possible to the children and families of Northern Virginia and nearby communities.
We congratulate the following PSV physicians that were selected for this honor:
- Orthopaedic Surgery
In addition, we congratulate the following PSV alumni physicians also selected, now with our partners at Children’s National and Inova Children’s:
- Ophthalmology – Marlet Bazemore, MD; Mohammad Jaafar, MD; Bethany Karwoski, MD; William Madigan, MD; Jonathan Taylormoore, MD
- Otolaryngology – Maria Pena, MD; Diego Preciado, MD; Brian Reilly, MD
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation – Thomas Chang, MD; Olga Morozova, MD
- Plastic Surgery – Albert Oh, MD
- Allergy & Immunology – Supriya Jain, MD; Darlene Mansoor, MD
- Pediatric Endocrinology – Oksana Lazareva, MD; Otilia Neacsu, MD; Mia Farida Pingul, MD; Lindsey Waldman, MD
- Pediatric Infectious Diseases – Daniel Keim, MD; Rebecca Levorson, MD; Katherine Moyer, DO; Andrew Nuibe, MD
- Pediatric Nephrology – Rasheda Zaheer Amin, MD; Randala Lakkis, MD; Davoud Mohtat, MD; Patricia Seo-Mayer, MD
- Psychiatry – Michael Kronen, MD
- Rheumatology – Bita Arabshahi, MD